All advantages of KOSUN TBM Slurry Treatment Plant at a glance:
(1) Simple and useful treatment process, as well as convenient installation, operation and maintenance;
(2) Modular and integrated design, transportation and installation subject to standard container size, foldable operating platform, compact structure, small footprint and flexible field use;
(3) Adjustable G-force of shale shaker, screen panel angle and mesh size, strong overall system adaptability and easier treatment of materials from various formations;
(4) Meet separation requirements on various materials and customize process as per the cut point of D 50 ; meet the requirements on different handling capacities, 100~3000m³/h;
(5) Meet various power specifications as per construction needs, and even generator set can be used for operation;
(6) The whole system is skid-mounted integrated system and can be also changed into vehicle-mounted mobile treatment units.
Around the world, requirements for tunnelling and other separation projects are continuously increasing. With over 28 years of experience, KOSUN offers TBM Slurry Treatment Plant to provide solutions for customized project needs. A versatile TBM Slurry Treatment Plant is the basis for a successful operation of slurry-supported tunnel boring machines such as AVN and Variable Density Machines, Mixshields as well as Vertical Shaft Sinking Machines.
KOSUN TBM Slurry Treatment Plant are optimally adapted to the requirements of the tunnelling process. They separate the slurry suspension continually from the loaded solid particles in the slurry circuit. A powerful and efficient combination of state-of-the-art screening technology and hydro-vacuum cyclones with high g-forces and low cut points results in depositable excavated material with low water content. The lower the water content and thus the weight of the excavated material, the lower the costs for disposal and recycling. Very fine particles that remain in the suspension have a significant impact on parameters such as excavation speed and daily advance rate. Additional equipment and fine treatment devices like filter presses and centrifuges are necessary to keep the suspension from thickening and the TBM performance high.
KOSUN- China Solids Control Leader&Drilling Waste Management Expert
Contact person: Lily Wang