The ES translational elliptical shale shaker produced by KOSUN adopts the long tube vibration motor as the power source, which has superior performance, reasonable structure, stable operation, long service life and low maintenance cost. Under the same conditions, compared with other types of shaker, the drilling fluid processing capacity and sand transport and debris removal ability can be greatly improved, and can effectively overcome the phenomenon of “screen blocking” and “screen paste”.
KOSUN’s translational elliptical shale shaker has an obvious advantage in the treatment of highly viscous drilling fluids. Under this condition, the optimized translational elliptical vibration trajectory can effectively remove the viscous solid phase, so that the larger particles in the drilling fluid can be effectively removed. At the same time, relatively moderate vibration intensity can effectively reduce the consumption of vibrating screen.
Features and advantages of KOSUN ES translational elliptical shale shaker:
1. The balanced elliptical trajectory can effectively reduce the phenomenon of screen hole blockage and ensure the screen penetration rate;
2. It is beneficial to improve the conveying speed of cuttings in viscous drilling fluid and prevent paste screening;
3. Can handle large proportion and high viscosity drilling fluid;
4. Drier cuttings;
5. Longer screen service life;
6. Quick tensioning system, easy to replace the screen;
7.-1°~+5° screen Angle adjusting device;
8. There are two types of feeding boxes: weir type and box type;
9. The hook edge screen has a flat screen.