KOSUN KD Series Slurry Management Equipment can be used in the following projects:
– Construction slurry management,construction slurry separation;
– Piling slurry management,piling slurry separation;
– Pile foundation slurry management,pile foundation slurry separation;
– Underground continuous wall slurry management;
– Pipe jacking slurry management;
– Infrastructure project slurry management,infrastructure project mud separation;
– river dredging slurry management, river dredging mud treatment;
-Urban pipe network sludge treatment;
-Sludge treatment of sewage treatment works;
-Remediation and control of contaminated soil;
-Tailing treatment and utilization.
KOSUN is committed to providing customers with one-stop environmental treatment technologies and services in the above fields, thus really realizing energy conservation and emission reduction.
After the engineering mud is treated by KOSUN Slurry Management System, the dried solids can be up to the standard of landfilling or carrying away, and the mud can be recycled or the clean liquid is directly discharged.
Features and Advantages of KD SERIES Slurry Management Equipment:
-All vibrating motors are provided and powered by U.S.Martin . Ingress protection grade is IP65.
-Use jet nozzle, which can rotates angle within a narrow range, to wash screens, and Y-shaped filter is installed on mud feed pipeline.
– Shale shaker passes ANSYS linear analysis and is designed with multilayer and laminated structure, and the combination of scalping shaker and primary shaker guarantees a high capacity.
-Angle adjustment device of screen box with an adjustable range of -1°~+5° can meet treatment requirements.
– Multi-model composite PU screens are available.
-The most ergonomic design simplifies the operating platform while guaranteeing HSE.
-With the modularized design and strong ductility, the whole system can be set up and combined in the form of modularization. Moreover,every system is designed as per the sizes of international standard container for convenient transportation.
– Hydrocyclones adopt PU and sectional assembly structure, with long service life and simple maintenance. High-efficiency mud purification, desanding and desilting efficiency facilitate.
– Select famous Italian flexible supporting blocks, whose performance is far superior to that of common spring.(Editor:Kosun Lily.Wang)
Tel.: +86 29 87304914
Contact person: Lily Wang