Although KOSUN submersible slurry pump is widely used, its correct application is very important. Due to the limitations of its name, some non-industry people have a misunderstanding of this, in the application process of submersible slurry pump, we must pay attention to the reasonable design, correct calculation, appropriate selection, these points are very important.
Installation of the submersible slurry pump:
1. Preparation before installation: check whether the water pump and motor are damaged; Prepare tools and lifting equipment; Check the basics by drawing
2. Install the support seat of the pump on the container and tighten it with bolts (for cement well tank, anchor bolts should be set in advance).
Operation of the submersible slurry pump:
1. Note that the pump bearing temperature should not exceed 35 degrees outside temperature, but the highest temperature should not be greater than 75 degrees;
2. The oil cup shall be filled with calcium-based butter to ensure normal lubrication of the bearing;
3. Replace the butter in the oil cup of motor support within the first month of operation or after running for 100 hours, and replace it every 2,000 hours after operation;
4. Check the elastic coupling regularly and pay attention to the heating of motor bearing;
5. During the submersible slurry pump‘s operation, if noise or unusual sound is found, stop immediately for inspection;
6. Every 2000 hours of pump work should be checked periodically. The wear of the clearance between impeller and pump body should not be too large. 7. When the submersible slurry pump works for 6 hours, the machine seal should be checked and repaired or replaced according to the degree of wear, otherwise the pump shaft and bearing will be damaged.